Partnership & Collaboration
The foundation has been closely working and consulting with UN Organizations such as the UNICEF, UN Women, WHO and UNDP as well as reputed international institutions such as the World Bank, UNFPA, Oxford University, Toronto University, the Dialogue of Civilizations (DOC) Research Institute, the George Institute for Global Health, Australia India Institute and the Peking University, China. During the year 2017-2018, the foundation has developed a number of new global partnerships:
1. Signed MoU with University of Toronto on Journalism and mental health project in India. The MoU is first of its kind which aims to objectively quantify the emotional health of journalists covering conflict issues.
2. In view of Nagrik Foundation’s expertise and playing a pioneer role in SDGs in Indian context, the Dialogue of Civilizations Research Institute (Berlin) has joined hands for working together on knowledge creation and capacity building related to sustainable development goals.
3. Nagrik Foundation, in collaboration with World Health Organization, has been actively engaged in advocacy of Phuket mandate on Roads safety with law making bodies and other governance partners.
4. Nagrik Foundation is working together with Australia–India Institute for promotion of need based identified sustainable development goals.
5. Nagrik Foundation has collaborated with The George Institute for Global Health for Health and Nutrition Sector.
6. To catalyse the conflict resolution and peace related sustainability issues, Nagrik Foundation has joined the hands as one of the Anchor Partner of Global Peace Foundation.
7. The foundation has also signed MoU with an international think tank Making Management Studies Matter (MMSM International) for cooperation on transparent and responsible research and reporting related to sustainable development.